The regulations of the Faculty of Graduate Studies (FGS) generally apply to all students enrolled in graduate programs at York University. In a number of instances individual graduate programs have additional requirements; these are set out in the appropriate graduate program section of the Faculty of Graduate Studies Regulations.

KAHS (current students)



Advising Forms (new students-Fall 2018)

FGS Status Forms


Academic Petition
Academic Petition Submission Guidelines
Appeal Form
Attending Physicians Statement
Program Approval
Program Withdrawal
Debt Repayment Agreement Form
Debt Repayment Agreement Form


Course Transaction
Request to Take a Course in another Graduate Program at York
Request for a Graduate student to Enroll in an Undergraduate Course
Request for an Undergraduate Student to Enroll in a Graduate Course